Shilajit means 'conqueror of mountains and destroyer of weakness'. It is a natural herbo-mineral, which is extracted from mountain rocks in the Himalayan region. It is the best herbal supplement for overall health concerns. Shilajit is composed of organic plant material that has been compressed by layers of various rocks. Shilajit capsules are manufactured from pure extract of naturally occurring Shilajit. It is believed that particular biosphere of the Himalayas created Shilajit and bestowed medicinal properties qualities to it. Shilajit is collected during summer months, when the ice melts in the Himalayas. Ayurveda has recommended Shilajit capsules as the excellent herbal supplement for anti-aging, diabetes, sexual weakness, libido and various other ailments.
What is Shilajit?
Shilajit, as its name suggests, is the 'Nectar of God'. It is one of the key herbal supplements used in Ayurvedic natural remedies. It is a favored herbo-mineral, because of its ability to provide relief for multiple conditions. It has been considered as an 'adaptor' which encourages a normalizing effect on the body and as a general body tonic. Shilajit comes from the Indian subcontinent and it oozes out from between the cracks of rocks in the Himalayan ranges. It is a mineral resin which is full of minerals, vitamins and other nutrients. Ayurveda maintains that most curable diseases can be treated with the help of Shilajit.
What is Fulvic acid?
Fulvic acid is the by-product of micro-organisms found in humus. It has the powerful ability to transfer essential nutrients from the earth to the plants that are found growing on it. Fulvic acid is abundantly found in Shilajit. It is a yellow metabolite produced by certain fungi. Each fulvic acid molecule contains 14 carbon, 12 hydrogen and 8 oxygen atoms. Also, each molecule of fulvic acid assumes the shape of a ring which causes it to have a strong aromatic quality and high energy properties.
Uses of Shilajit
Shilajit is widely used in the preparation of numerous Ayurvedic herbal remedies. It has been indicated in a number of diseases:-
- Shilajit suppresses pain, as it acts directly on vata dosha. Vata imbalance is the cause of initiation of pain.
- It is an excellent herbal supplement in arthritis treatment like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout and joint pain.
- It has a very good pain relieving effect in all types of muscular pain.
- Shilajit helps in strengthening nervous system and related nervous disorders like paralysis and hemiplegia.
- It is widely recommended as an herbal supplement of choice in disorders like depression, stress and mental fatigue.
- It works well in promoting mental concentration and enhances the learning skills.
- It is also useful in abdominal disorders like gastritis, indigestion and constipation.
- Shilajit helps liver to work properly in secretion of all the juices and enzymes.
- It helps in building body's natural immunity and provides strength to the body.
Health Benefits of Shilajit Capsules
- Shilajit helps to speed up the process of protein and nucleic acid metabolism, thus promote energy reaction.
- It increases the energy, which is mainly responsible for sexual health.
- It has been widely used in the treatment of diabetes and regulating blood sugar level in the blood.
- It promotes the movement of minerals like calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- It helps the body build a natural immunity.
- Shilajit is the overall health natural supplement and it works well in weakness and low libido.
- It contains about 84 minerals in ionic form, including fulvic acid and humic acid.
- Its consumption helps body fight stress and aging naturally.
- It possesses magical properties to treat impotence, infertility and mental illness.
Each 500 mg Capsule contains:
Ingredients Qty Asphaltum 500mg Other Ingredients Cellulose, Aerosil, Purifed Talc.
1 to 2 capsule twice a day with warm milk.